Undervault is a roguelike dungeon crawler with board games influence, in which you have the ability to control level generation. Game level contains rooms of different types including kitchen, bedroom, treasury, and so-called unknown room, which you can transform into your desired room type. The goal of the game is to escape from the dungeon.
Google Play Indie Games Contest Finalist!
- High difficulty (you will die a lot), but every playthrough is different
- Survive. You need to take care of hunger and fatigue
- A turn-based battle system with aiming, items, skills, character statuses, and enemy AI
- Skills tree with the ability to focus on different play styles (fighting, stealth, room generation)
- Mining. Dig new rooms or connections between existing rooms
- Trading. Each trader in the game has its unique list of items and prices
- Daily challenge. Compete with other players for the best score
- Character leveling system. Improve certain characteristics on each level
- Different room connection types - door, ladder, hole (move only downward), locked door (pull a lever to unlock)
- Backpack system. You can take only a limited amount of items to the next dungeon level